This blog is designed to be your one-stop-shop for what is presented and will be updated regularly as presentations are delivered. These will include:
- Corporate strategy & long-term plan – Dr. Lisa Su, President & CEO
- Innovation Driven Engineering – Mark Papermaster, SVP & CTO
- Computing & Graphics Segment Overview – Dr. Lisa Su, acting GM for CG
- Enterprise, Embedded, and Semi-Custom Segment Overview – Forrest Norrod, SVP & GM for EESC
- Financial Performance Update & Guidance – Devinder Kumar, SVP & CFO
- Closing remarks – Dr. Lisa Su, President & CEO
Check back here throughout the day for short summaries of each of the above event segments and a final set of related content when the event concludes.
Sarah Youngbauer is a Communications Manager at AMD. Her postings are her own opinions and may not represent AMD’s positions, strategies or opinions. Links to third party sites, and references to third party trademarks, are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, AMD is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third party endorsement of AMD or any of its products is implied.
via AMD Blogs http://ift.tt/1OZtwC4